|Place of Origin:||Guangdong,China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100 USD|
|Price:||0.002 ~ 2 usd / pcs|
|Packaging Details:||PE inside , Carton Outside|
|Delivery Time:||7-45 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, L/C,Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||30000000 PCS / Month|
|Color:||Black ,Blue , Purple, Green||Hardness:||20 ~ 90 Shore|
|Temprature:||-40 ~220 ℃||Standard:||AS568|
|Tensile Strength(min ):||5-9Mpa||Elongation:||129-980|
Fashionable High Temp Silicone O Rings Set Anti-Aging Environmental Friendly
1) Safe material: Silicone is a eco-friendly durable material with good flexibility,
100% food grade silicone with FDA & LFGB approved.
2) Made of 100% food-grade silicone,eco-friendly, safe and non-toxic,easy to wash;easy to store and transport
4) Tasteless ,non-corrosive,environmental and science
5) Various colors and styles ,according to your demand
6) Wisthstand high temperature from -40 to 250 centigrade
7) This material also offers extremely flexible, it has a longer Life than ordinary one
8) Can be fashinable attractive designed
9) Logo can be printed.
10) Custom designs are highly welcomed.
11) Safe for dishware, microware, freezer, easy to clean and remove
ASTM D1418 Designation: MQ, PMQ, VMQ, PVMQ
ASTM D2000/SAE J200 Type, Class: FC, FE, GE
Apple Compound Designation: SL
Standard Color: Red,blue,yellow,clear
Material Description: Silicone rubbers are widely used in industry and there are multiple formulations. Silicone rubbers are often one or two part polymers, and may contain fillers to improve properties or reduce cost. Silicone rubber is generally non-reactive, stable, and resistant to extreme environments and temperatures from -55 °C to +300 °C while still maintaining its useful properties. Due to these properties and its ease of manufacturing and shaping, silicone rubber is used in silicone gaskets, seals and orings and can be found in a wide variety of products such as:
Key Use(s): Static seals in extreme temperature situations. Seals for medical devices, compatible with FDA regulations.
Standard Compound: -85° to +400°F
Hardness (Shore A): 20 to 90
Features: Phenyl (PVMQ) based silicones can perform to -85°F. New polymers can take short term to 600°F.
Limitations: Generally, low abrasion and tear resistance, and high friction characteristics preclude silicones from effectively sealing some dynamic applications. Silicones are also highly permeable to gases and are generally not recommended for exposure to ketones (MEK,acetone) or concentrated acids.
Test Method:With reference to US FDA 21 CFR 177.2600.
|Simulant Used||Time||Temperature||Max.Permissible Limit||Result of 001||Comment|
|Distilled water||7.0hr(s)||Reflux temperature||20mg/sq.in||<0.5mg/sq.in||PASS|
|Succeeding Extraction||2.0hr(s)||Reflux temperature||1mg/sq.in||<0.5mg/sq.in||PASS|
|Succeeding Extraction||2.0hr(s)||Reflux temperature||4mg/sq.in||<0.5mg/sq.in||PASS|
Contact Person: aaron